Solving Your Problems
INITIALLY VERIFY NEED FOR A CLAIM
The first thing you want to do when a storm hits is to be sure you have enough damage to file a claim. Calls us for your free inspection before calling your insurance company.
ATTEND ADJUSTER MEETING
We want to be sure all the necessary items are covered in your insurance claim. Sometimes adjusters miss things that we are skilled at catching. We attend this meeting to represent your best interests.
COORDINATE WORK WITH INSURANCE COMPANY
Once the claim work is finalized, and the scope of work is decided, Roots to Roofs will coordinate all the repairs with the insurance company and the necessary building departments.
INSURANCE CLAIM STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- Roots to Roofs will complete a full inspection of your property, evaluating and documenting all damages. We will confirm the need for an insurance claim.
- Homeowner to call the insurance carrier and file a claim. You will need details of when the damage occurred and a list of the damages documented by Roots to Roofs.
- Homeowner to write down who you spoke to and your claim number.
- A claims adjuster will call you back to schedule an onsite inspection. Be sure to let Roots to Roofs know the date and time of this meeting so we can be in attendance. We will act as your representative, ensuring all damages are included in the claim.
- Roots to Roofs will handle all direct correspondence with the insurance company after the initial claim call has been made.
Very Efficient and Did a Great Job!
- Curt L.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAIL AND WIND CLAIMS?
Both types of storm damage are very severe. However, hail damage is easier to identify by the homeowner.
Homeowners should understand that insurance companies will process these claims separately and, in most cases, require separate claim numbers and deductibles.
It is in your best interest to have a qualified inspector from Roots to Roofs to determine which damage you have and confirm it’s under the correct category to receive the most coverage for your damage.
FULL COORDINATION OF YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM
UNDERSTANDING YOUR POLICY
We will review your insurance policy with you in detail so you can better understand what damages are covered and what your deductible is for storm damage.
Each mortgage company has a different process for handling claims on your property. We specialize in helping you get your paperwork submitted and funds released as quickly as possible so we can get to work.
Owner & President | Roots to Roofs